Ocean Wedding Ceremonies specializes in economical Atlantic Ocean beachfront weddings. We can customize a small private wedding ceremony for you and your spouse with the beautiful Atlantic Ocean behind you.
Our economical $99 wedding packag.
All Inclusive Package:
* Wedding Officiate “Non-Denominational Notary Public”
* Free Parking
* Vendor Assistance
* Legal filing of license after ceremony. You MUST obtain a marriage license at least 3 days before your ceremony. In order to get married in Florida you must already have a Florida marriage license before your ocean front beach wedding ceremony. Here's a link to: Complete the Broward OnlinePre-Application. After completing the online form, you must print it and bring it to any Broward County Courthouses locations to obtain your Marriage License.
Florida residents have a 3 day waiting period before a ceremony.
Non-Florida residents have NO waiting period and can have their ocean front beach wedding ceremony immediately after obtaining their marriage license.
What if it rains on the day of ceremony?
* We can postpone to another day and all monies will be applied to your new date.
* We can get WET! We don’t mind preforming your ceremony in the rain and it could make for a very memorable day.
* We have an indoor room that looks out to the beach or you can pick a backup location of your own.
“Please note that a small extra traveling may be applied for travel depending on the location.”
We are located on beautiful Pompano Beach, Florida conveniently nestled just North of Fort Lauderdale and Just South of Boca Raton on North Ocean Blvd.